Friday, September 14, 2012

33 Fancy Cupcakes

If Pinterest is good for three things it's 1) making you covet a whole bunch of stuff you don't need, 2) playing to your Martha Stewart craft queen delusions, and 3) stumbling upon some delicious food ideas that'll have you planning entire dinner parties around [insert goodie]. Mind you, you might see this and turn up with this instead, but usually the images are awesome enough to make you believe you can pull the whole stunt off. Case in point: Ming's 33 recipes for some lovely and creative cupcakes. They seem simple enough, but then again I've been duped before and really, can you blame me? That coconut rum cupcake on the bottom row is just begging to be made and with fall on the way, apple cupcakes with caramel frosting will fit in nicely with pumpkin flavor all the things.

Image: pinterest.com

6 comments :

  1. Coconut Rum Cupcake? I have everything I need for that one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pic is all i need. lol at martha stewart delusion, that is so me when on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That site is dangerous. It makes me feel so artistically/creatively inferior and wanting to throw out everything in my apartment to decorate it all over again.

      Delete
  3. Did you know you skipped cupcake #12? Your title is 33 cupcakes, but you only pictured 32 of them. They look so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know there are only 32 pictured above. I imagine the person who created the image and pinned onto the site wanted an even amount. Either way, there are 33 recipes waiting to be made.

      Delete

Say word.