Friday, June 22, 2012

Noisette Academy Guest Post: New York City//For Creatives: Craft Fairs & Markets

I absolutely love going to crafts fairs and supporting the handmade community by buying a bunch of stuff I don't really need. It's just so hard to resist all that cuteness! This weekend, I'll be checking out the annual Renegade Craft Fair in Williamsburg, Brooklyn again and intend to scoop up a few more goodies to add to my collection of cards, notebooks, and other stuff to pretty up the home. Only this time I promise not to keep it all to myself.

To learn more about the Renegade Craft Fair, check out my guest post at Noisette Academy for my second New York City//For Creatives piece on craft fairs, street festivals, and markets you can check out this weekend and at other times of the year.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Say word.