Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy + Exciting News

I'll start off by assuring you that I'm alive and well just incredibly busy and somewhat tired. I'm on week three of radiation and the treatment has been taking a serious toll on my energy levels. Not only is commuting an hour into Manhattan every weekday evening a pain in the arse, but I've also been working part-time and channeling every spare moment I have into working on my stationery business.

Well happy news: Porcupine Hugs has officially launched! A. coded the website I designed and even taught me a few things about maintaining it, which is nice because I know I've stretched him past his limit and he's been so gracious about it all.

So pop on over to porcupine-hugs.com to browse and shop the card collection and keep up to date with news and special offers by signing up for our newsletter or following the Porcupine Hugs Facebook page. There's so much more to come, believe that.

A big squeeze to all those who've gently nudged me towards this moment (or straight up yelled at me to "get it together!") and those who've patiently heard me talk ad nauseum for the past six years about this little dream of mine. And to my rock star boyfriend who created CSS magic while serving as life coach/drill sergeant, you are amazing.

Image: society6.com

5 comments :

  1. Congratulations! Everything looks perfect. Love that cute website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was checking out your website yesterday and I just love it. Your designs are so sweet. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! The cards look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New here! I truly hope you'll get well soon, i love your blog and now I'm off hugging porcupines :)

    xo Martie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and I will definitely pop on over to peruse porcupine hugs! Wishing you best :)

    xo Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Say word.