Monday, August 22, 2011

Interactive Creative To-Do List

This is such a great idea! I always have a list of projects I'd like to do, but then either lose steam halfway down the line or don't really know how to go about them in the first place. Well Adam Bailey and Irene Pau of Rethink have created an interactive creative to-do list with a myriad of activities, projects and random character builders. Clicking on any of the items on their virtual inspiration board will take you to a site that will help you accomplish that task. So it's not only a giant list of things we could check off (and a cool desktop wallpaper), but also a guide on how to follow through. I already see quite a few that I'd like to dive into as soon as I return from this trip like collaborate more, print my photos and get better at Google Reader.

At least I can check off "be on the first page of hits when I Google my name." In fact, the first (and second, third, fourth, fifth, etc.) pages of hits are nothing but me! Oh the perks of having a weird name.

Next up, "do an epic trek" and "stop worrying so damn much." We're two days away and they're going hand-in-hand right now.

Which challenges would you take on?

Image: rethinkcanada.com

4 comments :

  1. I am certain I need to work on getting published and whatever the louder one says. Of course I have no idea what I would be writing to get published with, nor do I think my family would agree I need to be louder about or during any part of the day....but these sound good to ME. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I'm busy focusing on the not stressing over things not in my control anyway task.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally put this as my desktop! Now I want to do everything at once! Talk about inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  4. tooje, okay and so explain to me why anything or what anyone else says matters?

    toriz, I think that's a goal a lot of us could work on!

    sarahhumming, there's so much to tackle, you're bound to uncover something good on there. I love the desktop wallpaper feature so it can serve as constant reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.