Thursday, May 8, 2008

Heads up! Patrick Dempsey? Still hot!


Last Sunday, my friends and I finally went to go see Made of Honor with Patrick "Yummylicious" Dempsey and that girl. Now of course I knew what to expect - we all knew what to expect. And in typical rom-com fashion, the ending was pretty much, well, typical. But still, I'd sit through any 2 hour movie, lame or not, just to see that cute, cute man. Hey, I even sat through Enchanted even though I was so not in the mood for all that lovey doveyness at the time.

But although I knew what was in store, I was actually not disappointed at all. I found the movie funny, sweet, and not annoyingly predictable. And did I mention how hot Patrick is? Just look at him!!

Now 27 Dresses is a whole 'nother story. That movie was as good as those gowns. And I doubt it was because I was also not in the mood for the romance mumbo jumbo.

Wow, I sound like an ice queen. I think I'll just keep pretending 1 out of 3 ain't bad.

So what are your all time fave rom-coms? I think Kate & Leopold tops my list, for now anyway.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Say word.