Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Obsessed with Mint/Teal Everything


I recently realized that I've slowly been amassing items that fall within the mint/teal color palette. From my iPhone case to clothing, backpack and other desk accessories, most of my current favorite things are in this same tropical hue. Looks like over time I've gone from being obsessed with purple to constantly gravitating towards blue and now on to this summery hue. Below, a few of the mint/teal items in my collection and links to where you can find these goodies.


1. Spigen iPhone Case Wallet | 2. Linda & Harriet Day Journal | 3. H&M Cardigan | 4. LifeFactory Glass Water Bottle | 5. Poppin Aqua Double Tray | 6. Herschel City Backpack | 7. Yoobi Document Organizer | 8. IKEA TJENA Box | 9. Essie Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple*

*I don't have this nail polish shade just yet, but after seeing this pretty collection, I might have to grab it just to keep the trend going!

What colors do you find yourself gravitating towards these days? Do you find they change with the seasons?

Images: unsplash.com/Anubhav Saxena, spigen.com, lindaandharriett.com, hm.com, lifefactory.com, poppin.com, herschel.com, yoobi.com, ikea.com, and essie.com

1 comment :

  1. Mint is my jam! I've been obsessed with it for years. #hintofmint #mintstagram #mintastic <3

    ReplyDelete

Say word.