Tuesday, May 17, 2016

New Portfolio Site + Dry As Toast Gets a Revamp


Hey all! Just wanted to alert you to a project I’ve recently launched and am really excited to share. I’ve had my name as a domain for four years and had never done anything with it - until now. I like how I’ve been sitting on it for so long knowing that I wanted to create a portfolio site with my published works and in a matter of two weeks *boom* I up and decided to get it done. Now you can visit www.dorkysramos.com to view my articles, a collection of illustrations, and read more about who I am and the work I’ve been doing. I’ve even started a photo travel journal that I will be slowly updating in the coming weeks (or days because this is my new fun obsession).

You’ll also notice that Dry As Toast has a new look to match the other website, and you’ll be able to navigate both ends via the menu up top no matter if you get here via www.dryastoast.com or www.dorkysramos.com. I’m currently working on a calendar of fun posts so if you have any suggestions on topics you’d like to see covered, please share them in the comments.

2 comments :

  1. Nice a bright! I took a peek and I'm ready to explore the new site! :)

    I see I've a bunch of reading to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.