Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Family-Friendly Miami

March was a very good month for me. I know it's only the first day of the month, but in Magazine Land, March started about three weeks ago and I had pieces in three different publications. I'll be posting links to those throughout the day so be sure to pop back in to see what I've been up to.

The first is my debut in a fairly well-known magazine. And even though it took eons for my travel story to appear (I submitted it last June), I was very happy when I flipped open the current issue of Woman's Day at a local drugstore and saw my name staring back at me.

Image: womansday.com

7 comments :

  1. Oh my word!!! That is amazing! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I can't get it to upload properly to read it, but congrats! Woman's Day is huge, and your article sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I had this magazine and gave it away. But I just read your link and it's awesome! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys! Very happy indeed. Now on to more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting and wonderful! A hearty congrats! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness... you are just about famous now!

    This isn't something I read - but if you wrote something in it - I'll read your article!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grazie, and thanks so much for the support. You're always there cheering me on so know that it means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Say word.